BLOCS (website url address: https://blocs.org) is the premier needs-based scholarship organization in the Philadelphia region providing students with a high degree of success in Catholic schools.
BLOCS takes confidentiality very seriously. Data and information supplied or available to employees because of the special relationship that exists, must be held in complete confidence such that it will not be revealed inappropriately, If there is any question about the confidentiality of information, contact email@example.com. Staff members should also refrain from creating or circulating any rumors about partner organizations.
Staff follow these guidelines:
- All inquiries are assumed confidential and not shared with other outside organizations.
- Assistance inquiries are only shared with third parties when deemed appropriate by an authorized BLOCS employee.
- Mailing lists are never shared with organizations, vendors, or partner companies.
- Email lists are not shared with third parties including other members.
- Fax and telephone numbers are never shared with third parties.
- Individual organizations are only shared for appropriate networking opportunities.
- Specific information not made public however BLOCS 990 is shared.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
We provide you with the choice to accept this or not, we prompt consent boxes for all embedded content, and no data is transferred before you consented to it.
The checkboxes below show you all embeds you have consented to so far. You can opt-out any time by un-checking them and clicking the update button.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
7. RELEASE OF YOUR DATA FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
At times it may become necessary or desirable to ThemeREX, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Any passing on of personal data for legal purposes will only be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.